Last Updated: 31 March 2019
- Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Competency and Compliance Solutions Pty Ltd is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Competency and Compliance Solutions Pty Ltd for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Competency and Compliance Solutions Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorized agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
- populating authenticated VET transcripts;
- facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
- pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
- understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring, and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorized agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at email@example.com